I’m absolutely addicted to getting things free; in fact as you can see I’m willing to dress like a cow to earn freebies! In fact every time I go to Sam’s Club, I make sure to walk through the grocery aisles trying all the free samples. In the mall I’ll walk through the food court just to get free samples. I go a little nuts when it comes to free things. I mean, who doesn’t like getting free things? I wanted to share some of my favorite freebies with my readers:
- IHOP’s international pancake day! This happens once a year, usually in the Spring. You get one free short stack of pancakes all day. Just make sure you tip the waitress: she did have to get your drinks, take your order, and bring your food. Once you leave she has to clean up after your mess.
- IHOP’s Pancake Revolution by joining this club you get two free meals per person a year. You get one on your birthday and the other one on your anniversary of joining the club. I planned our joining of the club so that one anniversary would coincide with the other’s birthday. We eat at IHOP free three times a year!
- Disney Movie Rewards. My husband and I had a few Disney movies, so we joined the club. You put the code from your movie into the website and get points. We saved up our points and got Zorro the Second Season for free (retails on Amazon for $149.99)! Neither of our families signed up for Disney’s club, so every time we visit we steal their codes! Also, make sure to participate in the Christmas points with ABC Family, Facebook points giveaway, and e-mail points giveaways. And if you decide to spend your points on a DVD, then you’ll get more codes from the free DVD! A must join for any Disney movie lover.
- Panera Bread’s customer loyalty card is worth getting because once a year on your birthday you’ll get a free pastry. I don’t shop at Panera often enough to earn anything with my card, but I do enjoy the free pastry on my birthday.
- Bethany House Publisher’s offers free e-books for a limited time. Just check out their website. I’ve gotten books by Janette Oak, Linda Nichols Lynn Austin, Beverly Lewis, Lawana Blackwell, and Tamera Alexander for free. Also, I’ve been able to try out new author’s books for free and have become a fan of several.
- Kmart’s Shop Your Way card is a must! I don’t shop there that much, but I do shop Lands End and Sears. The rewards card is good for all three stores. The nice thing is that they will give you limited time free 5,000 points which translates into $5 dollars. With the free points I was able to get my husband two ties worth $80 dollars regular price (they were on sale) for only $3.89! I know it’s not completely free, but if you find something for $5 dollars then it will be. I’ve gotten a free clutch from them before.
- Snapfish offers free prints by signing up with them! I have 20 free prints to use regularly valued at $0.09 each!
- Amazon offers two free music downloads with cd purchase. I bought my dad a cd for Christmas and then got a couple of my favorite songs for free. Just make sure you use these before they expire.
- Recyclebank is another great website. Simply vow to recycle, watch a few videos, and earn points. I got a free Martha Stewart Living magazine one year membership from them.
- Irazoo is a website that you take surveys, enter codes, and watch videos for free points. Then you can cash in your points for $5 amazon gift cards. I earned about $40 dollars worth of gift cards and used them to purchase my husband’s Christmas gift. Just make sure you like their Facebook page, so you can keep up with their treasure codes and earn extra points.
- Bath and Body Works periodically offers freebies on their Facebook page. I’ve gotten free 5oz candles, purse size lotions, and hand sanitizers.
- Yogurt Mountain gives away a free 6oz yogurt on your birthday by just signing up for their club.
- Fire House Subs offers a free 6in sub on your birthday! All you have to do is bring in your driver’s license on your birthday!
- Papa John’s Rewards! During the football season they have special giveaways, and if you correctly predict the Super Bowl coin toss you’ll score a free large pizza.
- Perkins offers a free breakfast meal for your birthday. You have to join their club.
- Baskin Robbins gives a free 2.5oz ice cream cone for your birthday if you join their club.
Chick-Fil-A has dress like a cow day. If you wear something cow like you’ll get a free item, but if you go all out and dress from head to toe like a cow you’ll get a free value meal of your choice. This is a great family activity! They offer this promotion once a year, so join their e-mail list to get updates.
- Redbox text messaging club and Facebook pages offer free movie rentals ever so often.
These are great values, and most of them require minimal effort. My husband and I use some of the free meals and movies for date nights. Can’t beat having a free date! Keep in mind a lot of restaurants offer free desserts on your birthday. Also, by signing up for store loyalty cards you get more bang for your buck. You’ll earn points for every dollar you spend and earn free rewards certificates to spend at the store! If you shop frequently at a store, the loyalty card is a great value. Also, a lot of businesses offer coupons and free points through their e-mails and Facebook pages. Yeah, so you get a lot of e-mails, but you’ll reap benefits from it. Anyway, enjoy these freebies and feel free to leave comments with your favorite freebies!